Saturday, February 5, 2011

Values Survey

1. altruism
2. love, friendship, personal closeness
3. education, intelligence, wisdom
4. fulfillment, intellectual and vocational achievement
5. education, intelligence, wisdom
These were the results to the value survey I took; I think they hit the nail on the head. I do believe that each and every person should be treated equally and fairly. I do look to have close and meaningful relationships with my friends and family, also to be able to trust one another with anything and everything. Education, intelligence, and wisdom are values I find very important; I want to continue to learn as much as I can and graduate at the top of my class. And for number four, my answers were also very true because I look for a future that I'll enjoy. I want to be happy with the career that I have and the life that I live and to be able to do what I want.

I found that these answers were very true and I found it weird how accurate they were. In looking at the answers I saw that what I want most is to be happy with my future, relationships, my academic careers, and to have everyone be treated equally.

2 comments:

  1. Tiffany,

    It's almost uncanny how closely my values align with yours. I really liked your last line, "...what I want most is to be happy with my future, relationships, my academic careers, and to have everyone be treated equally." Sounds like an amazing life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, it is! Thank you, it does seem like an amazing future to have when I grow up (:

    ReplyDelete